Monday, March 23, 2009

My Name is Mud

Well, Dan's name is mud. It's difficult to capture photographically the progress that has been made, but I'll try. Since the last post, Dan has fixed a water heater, taped the entire basement, and put up two coats of mud. So here is my best attempt to illustrate what's been happening at Bell:

Ken custom-made a lock plate for our garage! Take that, criminals!


I love this picture. These are the stilts that Dan borrowed from our friend Tommy to do mud work. They're kind of scary, but very practical:


Please note, the following pictures are not representative of the amount of work done. Dan did every single seam in the basement, connecting each wall together. I did one. One. He saved one for me because I wanted to try it. He's good like that:
Here's dan's picture of doing a seam. 1 picture per 1000 seams:


Now, here is my picture. 1 picture per 1 seam:


Shwew! Can you believe it! Dan will be working on the final mud work, and will start priming this week. This is HUGE. Other focus right now is having some roof repairs completed, now that the weather is nicer. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment