Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Garage door and...of course...water

I'm hesitant to post, because I bore myself talking about water/rain/sump pumps, but I thought I'd write out a list to make us feel accomplished:

This past week:
1. Finished drywall in the basement! Hooray! Jim came by and helped- I've got a picture or two to include later (Here they are!)

2. Dan's hanging corner bead in the basement!
3. Garage door opener that works- Again, thanks Jim and Elaine

4. Back door that locks! Before, we used only a board, wedged in the frame. It's nice to have a locking door, don't you think?
5. Water fighters: we tarred the side of the house where water is coming in our basement, and we also have confirmation that the drain we installed has officially fixed our front basement water problem. Now, just two problem areas left...

This isn't helping any: more rain

No comments:

Post a Comment